Monday, January 16, 2012

Paranoid Government Warning

Early on, Government Warning were such a great band. No Way Out, No Moderation, and Arrested were all great records. 2009 came around and they released the Executed 7 inch...meh...it was just okay. The sound was a little different...the guitars and vocals a little too distorted.

A couple months ago, I picked up the last Government Warning LP, Paranoid Mess from REACT! with one of my orders. Released back in 2009, it was the only GW record that I was missing, so I figured that I'd pick it up.

Paranoid Mess continues down the path started with Executed. It isn't bad, but it really doesn't move me like those first couple of records.

1 comment:

Mark-Sandwell said...

I played it a bit when it came out but it hasn't been on my turntable for a while. There was also a UK pressing too as well as the one you have. Naturally I bought both.