Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Warbringer III

To say that 2011 was a big year for Metal would be an understatement. I can't believe how many great albums I picked up this year, and many of them on vinyl. One of the most recent albums that I added to the collection was the third album from Warbringer, Worlds Torn Asunder.

The last two Warbringer albums were excellent, and this new one stays true to form. You can't miss with old school thrash. I love this style. Hey Mustaine, quit dicking around and try to release a Megadeth album that's as good as this.

When I purchased this album through CM Distro, it seemed like the only way I could insure that I got the colored vinyl was to order the package deal. It was expensive, and I'd end up with a shirt that I didn't really care for, but I did it anyway. Colored vinyl rules over black vinyl. In the end, CM Distro was sold out of my shirt size, so they reduced the price and I ended up with only the vinyl...which is what I wanted anyway.

Part of the package deal was the Living Weapon 7 inch single. Worth it for the Motorhead cover on the b-side.

No comments: