Friday, November 25, 2011

If The Youth Are United...

I've got the worst luck when ordering from Back To Back. Other than the confusion around the Stick Together 7 inch, I haven't been able to order the limited colored vinyl for their releases. I was too late in ordering for Disengage, and then I was out of town for the Not Afraid pre-orders. For the new United Youth record, I was determined to get in early and order any and all pressings for this release. It was announced the record was up for pre-order at 8:00. By 10:15, I was in the webstore only to find that the clear vinyl was sold out. FUCK!

Like everything else that Back To Back have released, I love this 7 inch. A bunch of young kids playing late 80's style Hardcore. I can get behind this.

The photo on the back cover has a great look. Split release with Lockin' Out. Black vinyl. Bust!

3 comments:

Dan Emery said...

Just saw United Youth tonight at the Triple-B Showcase in Haverhill. They played a real cool set, and I picked up a copy of the EP on black, with a limited cover and #7/22 hand numbered special for the show. Thought I'd let you know that these limited copies exist!!

Mike said...

Sell it to me!

Dan Emery said...

No chance!! Sorry but this one's staying in my permanent collection