Sunday, October 04, 2026

One Self In All

Back in 2024, Scheme Records released the Wreckage 7 inch, Self In All. All colored vinyl options were sold out when I got into the store... I think that black vinyl was still an available option, but I was so sore about missing out on the limited colors that I just exited without buying anything. I assumed that I'd be able to scoop the blue or red vinyl from Discogs months down the road... but here we are years later and I was still empty handed.
The 7 inch for Self In All also had this limited edition brickwall cover. I'm not sure what it was for... if it was sold by the label or the band... but there were only 50 made, so when I saw that one was availble on Discogs for too much money, I couldn't resist grabbing it.
Man, I love this band. Both their Our Time record and this 7 inch are just such great hardcore. Definitely a band that still gets me excited for this stuff, and I'm so happy to finally have a copy of this 7 inch in the collection. Looking forward to checking out the new LP when the vinyl is delivered in the next week or so.

No comments: