Thursday, August 10, 2023

Wreck-Age

I can't remember where I first heard about Wreckage. They popped on my radar somehow and caught my attention with that great looking record cover. There was just something about that cover photo and the blue and orange colorway that just screamed "90's hardcore", and I needed to hear the record. Our Time was the first record that I bought this year, placing my preorder on January 1st, and even before I heard a note, I knew that it was going to be a killer hardcore record.
Wreckage do not disappoint. At times the vocals kind of remind me of the old Boston Hardcore band Dive, but other than that I can't really make a direct comparison. It is just hardcore, and I can easily say that Our Time will be one of my favorite records of the year.
100 pressed on orange vinyl.

No comments: