It's been 8 years since the last Iron Reagan record... well, 7 years if you count the one song from their split 7 inch with Sacred Reich. Members are involved with a number of different bands, and with as much time that had passed, I wouldn't have been surprised if Iron Reagan had quietly closed up shop. So I was very excited when I saw that they had a new EP on the way this year.When I discovered back in June that there was a new Iron Reagan record on the way with Demonitization, I immediately started looking to get my preorder in. Before I checked out of the webstore over at Relapse, I realized where the hell I was, and I hit the brakes. In my excitement for a new Iron Reagan record, I almost forgot that Relapse does a clear colored vinyl version of all their releases (Not available to the public - Friends of band and label only)... and that's the one that I wanted. I played the waiting game and a couple of weeks ago I finally noticed one of my regular clear Relapse connections on Discogs had one availble for sale, and I quickly added it to the cart and checked out.Iron Reagan do what they do and deliver what you expect from them. They aren't going to spring any surprises on you, and will just hit you with quick blasts of crossover hardcore punk... keeping it fast and tight with 6 songs coming in around 10 minutes. Going for the throat and not letting go as Iron Reagan do best.
Louder Than Love
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment