Thursday, December 26, 2013

Armoured Saints

I think I've cleared out the backlog of new releases that I've had piled up here, so now that we've got that out of the way, let's dig into some old eBay wins.

Over the past couple of months, I've touched upon the subjects of original vinyl pressing and Metal. Back in September I started the chase, and one of my first wins was a copy of my favorite Armored Saint album.

I've read that the band prefer their previous album, Delirious Nomad, and look to that as the high point in their career, but for me, Armored Saint's peak has always been Raising Fear. Raising Fear, Chemical Euphoria, Terror, Underdogs...some of my favorite Saint songs. This thing is solid from start to finish.

I was able to score this record for about four dollars. One of the things that probably helped keep the price low was that the seller listed it as a record from "Armoured Saints". Too bad he wasn't selling any "coloured vinyls" as well. I would have added it to my order.

No comments: