Thursday, June 14, 2012

Second Look For Prying Eyes

I don't actively collect Cruel Hand records, but every once in a while I grab one from Bridge Nine if they are in stock. I'm not sure why I feel the need to buy them if I'm not working towards a complete collection...it is just something that I do.

To be honest, I was surprised to see Cruel Hand's second album, Prying Eyes, get a second pressing. Cruel Hand vinyl doesn't seem to fly off the shelf...of the three colors pressed for the 2010 album, Lock & Key, Bridge Nine still has two colors available. Because of this, I didn't expect to see another pressing of Prying Eyes so soon. The vinyl looked good, so I figured what the hell, and I bought another copy. Of course, now I feel incomplete since I don't own the purple vinyl from the first press...no...wait...I said I'm NOT actively collecting Cruel Hand vinyl. Fuck.

This is listed as orange with teal swirl, but it looks more like an orange with yellow. Either way, that is a sweet looking color.

2 comments:

J@screamingforrecords said...

Mile your non collections are better than most peoples collections haha

J@screamingforrecords said...

*mike