Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Chain Rank

So the last Boston Strangler LP left you strangely disappointed? Don't worry. Boston ain't going to quit on you that easily, and Chain Rank steps up to knock you around a bit, and remind you that the early 80's Boston Hardcore sound is still vital.

I'd seen Chain Rank's name tossed around the past couple of years, but honestly, I didn't pay it much attention. When Sandwell gave me the heads up that the LP was up for pre-order, I was feeling a bit risqué...real living-on-the-edge type shit...so I took a chance and ordered myself a copy. I'm so glad that I followed Sandwell's advice, because this album rages. Holding it in my hands, I can even pretend that I'm in touch with what is happening in Hardcore these days.

300 pressed on clear vinyl.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Hardcore LP of the year.