Friday, December 29, 2006

Youngblood Pre-Order

I finally got the latest Youngblood pre-order in the mail the other day. I believe that the label had some problems with the Fired Up CD, because they finally just shipped my package and will be sending the CD when it comes in. In addition to the new Fired Up 7 inch (limited to 200 on clear vinyl), I also got the new Lion of Judah LP (limited to 225 on clear vinyl with purple/gold splatter). The LOJ vinyl looks absolutely sick. Both records are really good, but I am liking the Fired Up 7 inch more. It has that youth crew hardore sound that I love, and the energy is just amazing. I saw the band play with The First Step last Spring, and I have been anticipating this release since that show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't got mine yet. The LOJ vinyl looks so good, i dont think i ordered in time to get that pressing. Fired Up really impressed me when i saw them with TFS as well. Check Get The Most out, i think you'll like them. http://legitimatebros.com/main.php?pg=get_the_most