Sunday, December 10, 2006

Best Album of 2006

While I was pulling out my Champion records last week, I also decided to pull out my First Step collection. It isn't nearly as big as the Champion records, but I did just receive two new First Step pressings of What We Know, so I figured that I'd just get a picture of the whole collection. For some reason, at this point, I'm not really interested in collecting the 7 inches, so here is my collection of their 12 inch records. I just picked up the Sound and Fury Fest pressing of What We Know. It is on red with white splatter colored vinyl and is limited to 135. The guy from Rivalry Records was selling one on eBay, so I placed a bid. I was outbid, but the guy sent me an email saying that he had a couple of extra copies, so if I wanted one at the price of my maximum bid, I could have one. I checked with him and he also had an extra copy of the European pressing on grey, so I took him up on the offer and bought both copies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard TFS are recording a 7 inch this coming year. I don't know if thats true, if it is i can't wait.

mindset said...

hi i have all the tfs seven