Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Ladies Love Dick

After buying my first 7 inch from The Ladies last year, I was on a quest to own all four of their records. Three of them were relatively easy to track down, but the Trashed 7 inch was a little bit more difficult to track down. The search finally paid off when I managed to track one down at the Dirtcult Records webstore.

Three songs in under three minutes. Fast, snotty and obnoxious. Damn, this band is fuckin' blast, and to top it off, we get a nice big cock on the front cover.

65 pressed on banana yellow vinyl.

3 comments:

Across Your Face said...

Wow, what a cover! Haha

mcs said...

It seems that every one of this band's records you post has a more dubious cover than the last.

I mean, the first one you posted was great. These last two however... well, let's just say are not making me want to take an interest in this band.

Also, I'm interested - did your wife & kids have the pleasure of seeing this one?

Mike said...

As a general rule, I try to keep my wife and kids from seeing any vinyl that I receive. The less they know, the better. ha.