Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Collection Of Answers

So after four months of single digit post numbers, I was looking forward to blogging like an addict, and getting some long overdue posts up in July. The month got off to a slow start with the July 4th holiday, and then my computer got hit hard with a virus. It shut my computer down for a week and I ended up having to clean everything off and rebuild. I'm going to have to work overtime if I want respectable post numbers this month.
Recently, Dave Larson from Excursion Records posted on the REACT! messageboard that he had 10 copies of the Seven Inch Collection package that he had made up for the Rain Fest this year. There were 100 of these made, and it contains all three 7 inches from The Answer.
Number 28 of 100.

The records were packaged beautifully, but were completely stitched closed. The only way to find out which records were included was to cut the top stitch.

I know some people that would leave it stitched up, but I couldn't resist. I needed to know what pressings I received.


The 7 inch collection came with a check list to document how many of each pressing were included in the package and which ones you received.


The first 7 inch, released on Excursion Records, and limited to 26 on red vinyl with the red foil cover for this package. I've never heard this 7 inch, so I was excited to check it out.


You Had Your Chance 7 inch, released on Anchor Records, and limited to 100 on gold for this collection.


16 copies of the blue vinyl with the regular cover were included for the Getting Even 7 inch that was pressed on Endwell Records.

No comments: