Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Doomed To Lose

The final piece to my Fired Up vinyl collection. Youngblood pressed 100 copies of the new 7 inch, Doomed To Repeat, on gold colored vinyl for the Youngblood Showcase back in October of 2009. I didn't go to the show (but how great would it have been to see Rancor?), but I was hopeful that, if there were some leftovers from the Showcase, Sean at Youngblood would put up a few copies in the webstore. I waited...I waited...and then I waited some more, and after 6 months, there was no sign of them being made available. I gave up and hit eBay. Finally won a copy for $20.00 on May 16th. On May 17th, Youngblood posts a package deal in their webstore which includes the Showcase pressing of Doomed To Repeat. Fuck.


Number 29 of 100.

1 comment:

mcs said...

Pretty funny story, and pretty unlucky too. But I am now invoking a new rule - any post that ends with the word 'fuck' is an instant classis.