Monday, July 19, 2010

Worn Out

If it isn't money that is short, it is time. Records are coming in and stacking up, and I don't have the time to sit and enjoy them. Seems like everything else has been demanding my attention, and I have been letting the music take a back seat. I've been meaning to get those priorities straightened out this month, but that has yet to happen.


A couple of months ago I won a bunch of records from some dude on eBay. I don't own many pieces of Worn Thin vinyl, and since the auction for the self titled 7 inch was set to close at 99 cents with one bid, I figure that I might be able to pick it up for cheap. It ended at $3.25 and it was all mine. The seller listed it as limited to only 187. Can anyone confirm that?

2 comments:

vinyl junkie said...

yes that is correct

Anonymous said...

sure is - i sold it to you