Sunday, May 09, 2010

Classic Reissues From Bridge Nine

There isn't too much that Bridge Nine releases lately that really interests me. Sure they still have some cool bands like Cruel Hand on their roster, and they are going to be putting out the new Foundation record which I'm interested in, but for the most part I could care less. Reissues on the other hand...Bridge Nine handle these with perfection. While some people didn't care for the repackaging of their Agnostic Front releases, it was still great to see these classics made available again on vinyl. Their latest reissue is the Underdog 7 inch, and it looks amazing. This 7 inch is the precursor to the Underdog discography that will be released soon. I've never really thought too much about picking up the original Underdog 7 inch on New Beginnings Records, but after picking up the reissues on red and gold vinyl, I really want one.

Another classic that was reissued on Bridge Nine a while back was the Project X 7 inch. Since I don't have an original Schism press, I was glad to pick up the initial black vinyl issue from Bridge Nine. I guess that B9 decided to issue a second press on clear vinyl, so I grabbed a copy.

It is Project X, so a pressing on CLEAR vinyl only made sense. Straight Edge Revenge.

1 comment:

Christian S said...

Hi, I was reading through your blog. I really dig it. I have an original of the Project X 7" on Schism if you are interested. Let me know man
-Christian cjsalinardi@gmail.com