Sunday, July 19, 2009

Getting Everything On eBay

Wow, I've had this one for a while now. I love Undertow, but the real push to pick this one up was an attempt to keep up with Marcus. I knew that Indecision Records was pressing the Everything discography to vinyl, and I figured that I'd pick one up at some point. It was after reading the blog post from Marcus back in May, that I had that uncontrollable urge to buy it....immediately. I took a trip over to the Indecision website, but there was no info on the vinyl there, so I did a search on eBay. Found only one copy for sale, and it had a Buy It Now option for $20. I didn't hesitate to grab it. I later found out that I could have saved a few bucks if I had thought of checking the RevHQ webstore. That's okay, I think that $20 was a pretty reasonable price for this double LP. The packaging is fantastic, with it's gatefold sleeve and combination of colored and black vinyl. This one sits nicely next to the blue vinyl pressing of the At Both Ends LP, that I picked up from...you guessed it, Marcus.

No comments: