Friday, September 11, 2020

Everything Orange

Somehow, I completely missed that Undertow released this final 7 inch back in '99. Maybe it was because I was only buying CDs at the time, or maybe I was just out of the loop on the band at the time, but I didn't even know this thing existed until recently. I'm an idiot.

I picked up the Everything discography CD back in '04, and I had the Anti Matter and Land Of Greed comps, so I knew the songs, but still, Undertow is one of my favorite bands from the 90's, so it is a bit embarrassing that it took me until now to finally pick up this record.

There have been times this year when I have been spinning nothing but 90's hardcore, and you can bet that Undertow is getting plenty of spins. One of the best from that era.

Goddamn. I love the look of a good transparent colored vinyl. 345 pressed on orange.

No comments: