Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Have Heart Vinyl

When Bottled Up posted pre-orders for the Truth Inside 7 inch, they also put up the seventh pressing of the Have Heart demo. You know that I can't resist new Have Heart vinyl, so I grabbed each of the new pressings.

The vinyl looks amazing, with each color getting a slight streak of black in them. 100 pressed on gold, 150 pressed on red, and 250 on green.

Even though I have 18 copies of this record, my collection still pales in comparison to Doug's. Man, I've got to step up my game.

2 comments:

mcs said...

Man, what a situation to be in. 18 down and like, what, 30 to go? I guess it must feel like you have passed the point of no return. You've committed yourself this far, might as well go the whole way and go for a full set.

Me though, I'm at some weird point where I have abuot 6 copies or something. I don't want to go for a full set. But then owning 6 seems pointless. Might as well own one. Yet I can't bring myself to sell 5 of the ones I have. And then a couple of the ltd sleeves I kinda want cos they look cool... which means I'm kinda tempted to push myself forward to like 10 copies. But if I go forward then before I know it I'll be at that same point you're at, which I don't want to be at.

Man, this record collecting game can be a headfuck!

Mike said...

Abondon all hope ye who enter.