Friday, May 22, 2009

Poserslaughter

Warbringer's new album, Waking Into Nightmares, was up for pre-order at CM Distro recently, and since their last album was one of my favorite metal releases in 2008, I didn't hesitate to pick it up. Another solid Thrash album from one of the leaders in today's Metal scene...limited to 1,000 on clear vinyl.

Another band that released their debut album in 2008 was Avenger In Blood. Since I was in a Metal mood when I ordered Warbringer, I also decided to finally pick up their album, Death Brigade, as well. The band could be could be Kreator's bastard child, as this album could easily find a place between Terrible Certainty and Extreme Aggression. This album was released on Heavy Artillery, and man, they do an amazing job with their vinyl releases. I was late to the party, so I only got the black vinyl pressing, but they also released it on a couple of different colors which fetch a pretty high price on eBay these days.

No comments: