Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Two More Fire & Ice

Another day, another step closer to completing my Fire & Ice collection. 14 pieces of vinyl down, and only 2 more to go. This time around, I picked up two more copies of the band's first 7 inch, Gods & Devils, courtesy of eBay.

Fire & Ice hit the road at the end of 2009, and designed a Winter themed cover for their tour. Let it snow.

This one is limited to 100.

The second copy of Gods & Devils that I picked up was one of their United Blood covers from 2010...that's right, they had two different ones.

This one pales in comparison to the Agnostic Front rip off they also did, but hey, it's a limited special cover, so it's still cool as far as I'm concerned.

This one was limited to 100 as well.

2 comments:

mcs said...

I just opened my Fire & Ice account this week. Two ebay wins. Only about 18 more to go it would seem...

Mike said...

Nice to see you finally climb on the bandwagon that I've been trying to build. Of course my vinyl totals don't include test presses, although I've been aiming for those recently...but coming up a little short each time.