Thursday, May 19, 2011

FNI at UB

I've been known to ebb and flow with my obsessions. I'll be hot to collect one band for a while, and something else will catch my attention and I'll move on. Someday, I'll get back to that band, but for that moment, my eye is on another prize. The hot band on my virtual Want List lately has been Fire & Ice, and I've got plenty of FNI vinyl to post over the next few weeks.


Fire & Ice had a couple different pressings of their Gods & Devils 7 inch for United Blood in 2010. One of the pressings came wrapped with the special Agnostic Front Live At CBGB rip off cover. Man, this looks so good.



The AF cover is limited to 50.


In 2011, Fire & Ice made another trip back to United Blood. This time around, they were selling their Collections LP with a special cover. Kind of disappointing when compared to the Gods & Devils pressing from the year before. This year the vinyl was packaged with a simple DJ sleeve, with a sticker in the corner. Not very exciting, but I'm thinking it would look nice next to the test pressing for this LP, which has a similar look and feel. Tempting.



Thankfully, I didn't need to search ebay for the UB 2011 pressing. Triple B was gracious enough to throw some in their webstore after the fest.


No comments: