Wednesday, May 11, 2011

6th Press and 2nd Press

Is nine copies of one record too much? Considering that I've set the bar at eleven with Champion's Promises Kept, I'd say that nine copies isn't that ridiculous. If you do think the numbers are obnoxious, you have no business hanging with this blog.

With the 6th pressing of Have Heart's The Things We Carry, I'm now up to nine copies of this modern day classic.

I believe I said it with the 5th pressing of this LP, but the vinyl on this is looking amazing. 1,000 pressed on clear vinyl.

To go along with the 6th press of The Things We Carry, Bridge Nine also released the 2nd pressing of the live 10.17.09. I've got mixed feelings on this LP. While I think it captures the energy and passion of Have Heart in a live environment, I think that some of the between song banter was cut in order to make it all fit on one album. If that is the case, I'd rather Bridge Nine stretch this out to a double LP and include everything.

1,000 on yellow vinyl.

The guy in the No For An Answer t-shirt, suck in Pat Flynn's armpit...yeah, that's me.

1 comment:

Lins87 said...

Yes you are insane...but props on having NINE of the same. The band should write a song for you in honour of this achievement :)