Saturday, February 05, 2011

Edge Day 2008

Where was I back in 2008 for the annual Edge Day show in the Boston area? I had just returned from The First Step's last show a couple weeks prior, so maybe I was broke. Maybe it just wasn't on my radar at the time. I don't know. Either way, I missed out on a great Edge Day vinyl package.

I spotted one on ebay a few months back and I've been on the hunt to own a copy ever since.


This two record pack includes both the Step Forward and the Waste Management 7 inches that were released on Painkiller Records. Wrapped up with a cover full of old flyer images from the original Boston Crew, and then screened with three X's...this package looks amazing.


Hand numbered and limited to 100. Wrapped with a slick looking OBI style strip with the details for the release.

Each record has the date of 10-18-08 stamped on the label.

The cool thing is that for Edge Day 2010, I was able to catch both of these bands playing in Boston again. Great sets from each band, only this time around they didn't have any cool merch.

No comments: