Sunday, August 15, 2010

Easy Choice

I don't know too much about this band, other than the fact that they were from Texas, and that Jason Tarpay from Iron Age was the singer. First of all, the record is on Third Party Records, which as also been pretty much a mystery to me...but the eBay listing said that the white vinyl pressing was limited to 300. Second, this record was released in 2002, when I was kind of disconnected from the Straight Edge scene. Not that I wasn't still down with the Edge, but I had lost all connection to what was going on with new bands, and therefore was spending my time with bands like Propagandhi and Anti-Flag. Anyway, this is a cool record...Straight Edge hardcore with an influence from bands like In My Eyes. Another piece of my eBay shopping spree from back in May...back when I picked up the Fired Up, Worn Thin, and Get The Most records. This is the first copy that I've owned for this record, and an easy choice to pick it up for $1.25.

No comments: