Thursday, March 04, 2010

Killing Time

I'm not sure how I found the time to put up double digit posts for the month of February. Seriously, I'm feeling totally tapped for spare time, and I'm finding it harder to keep this thing updated. I spent some time earlier this week travelling to New Jersey for business. Now that I've got that out of the way, hopefully I can get back on track with the blog. Speaking of Jersey, let's move this along to the new Overkill album.


In less than one month, Rob and I are taking a trip to the Paladium in Worcester to catch Killfest 2010...an eleven band metal fest, headlined with Overkill touring for their new album, Ironbound. Man, this new album is so good that I would put it right up next to their classic late 80's output. If it seemed like Metallica's Death Magnetic should have followed And Justice For All, Ironbound feels like it fits in as a hell of a follow up to The Years of Decay. The best part of this release is that Overkill has finally decided to give the album a proper vinyl release, and didn't do another friggin picture disk.

No comments: