Monday, November 18, 2013

Double Or Nothing

After a tidal wave of vinyl repressings, it was nice to get something new from REV with the Rival Mob LP. Even more surprising was that the label managed to get another new release out in the same year with the Down To Nothing LP. I love seeing REV putting out quality Hardcore releases again.

Down To Nothing always deliver, and this new album is no exception. I don't think it is as good as The Most, but this is solid Hardcore, through and through.

I watch the video for the title track, Life On The James, and it makes me want to spend some time in Richmond. Classic summertime song.

In addition to the blue vinyl, REV also pressed this album on green vinyl. Of course, I ordered one of each. Unfortunately, REV fucked up my order and sent me two copies of the blue vinyl. Damn it. I'm going to need to visit REVHQ in the near future, and order that green vinyl...again.

1 comment:

mcs said...

I have a blue one already and just ordered a green one. Here's to hoping i actually get a green one. I don't want two blue ones like in your final photo which made me laugh out loud for some reason. Ha!