Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DTN All My Sons

By the end of 2007, Down To Nothing had released one of the best albums of the year with The Most. Man, that LP was killer...solid all the way through. Then three years passed with nothing but some jerk-off 7 inch, and a split with an Australian band that failed to hold my attention. In 2010 they came storming back with a brand new 7 inch called All My Sons. It was released on Reaper Records, who I pay no attention to, and ended up missing out on the first pressing. At some point I picked up the second pressing, and quickly realized that DTN could still deliver the goods.

Looking back, this record should have been rated higher on my Top 10 list from last year. A record so good that I had to pick up another copy. Third press. 497 pressed on clear vinyl.

No comments: