Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Mindset

I don't really get out to see many shows anymore, but I would make every effort to see Mindset any time that they make a stop in Massachusetts. This band is just so amazing live, and have blown me away every time that I've seen them. The new Mindset 7 inch, Time & Pressure, is just as good as their first, and continues on with their brand of Youth Crew styled hardcore. This record is going to top my list for the best of 2010.
Too bad about the record cover though. Someone pointed out that the back of the kid's head in the photo looks like a smiling Crimson Ghost, and now that is all I can see. Sorry if I just ruined it for you too.

200 copies pressed on white vinyl, 400 on red, and 900 on black. The screened mailer that I received has the image of the 7 inch cover, plus it comes with other cool stuff that has become the high standard of REACT! releases, including a nice big poster that I'm going to have to have framed for my music room.

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...

Interesting!