Sunday, April 16, 2006

New Love Interest


Add another band to list of records that I want to collect. After seeing these guys for the first time a few weeks ago, and then sitting down and reading the lyrics, I knew that I needed to start the Have Heart collection. There are so many pressings of the What Counts 7 inch and the Demo 7 inch, with all the different colors and tour covers, it looks like an exciting challenge. I found some guy getting rid of a ton of Have Heart records on eBay, and with a few hours left there were still a bunch that did even have one bid yet. I knew that there would be a bunch of last second bids, but I figured that I would try to pick up a few for cheap so I threw in a maximum bid on about 7 of them. When all was said and done, I won two of them. Picked up the first pressing on pink, limited to 200 for $8.70, and I also got the Sink With Cali III tour press for $14.50, limited to 125.

No comments: