Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Razzle Dazzle

I'm not a fan of picture discs, but when you pull it off with the packaging like this RZL DZL album, it is simply amazing. With the record cover designed like a pizza box, and the record itself looking like a pizza, they pull off the packaging flawlessly. There is some serious partying going on within the grooves of this record, and while that generally isn't my style, this comes off as a good time.


The back of the record cover lists the song titles as ingredients, and the b-side of the album looks like the underside of the pizza. Nice job.

4 comments:

Mr. P said...

Amazing! I was blown away when I first saw this a year or so ago, but by then it was already sold out. It took me quite a bit of hunting to track a copy down.

mcs said...

Controversially, I would say that this is possibly the best record of the past 5 years.

Wade said...

i actually didnt like this band at first listen, but gave them a shot like a week ago and was diggin it.

Tom said...

Damn, that's awesome.