Does anyone care about Flagman's 7 inch from 1993? Apparently there was one other guy that was interested in this band when I was bidding on this piece of vinyl on eBay...but even he didn't care too much, as I outbid him by 25 cents and won this for $4.25.
I remember both Flagman and Watermark Records were making some noise in the early 90's, but for one reason or another, I never picked up the Restraint 7 inch. Crazy to think that this record is 20 years old, and even though I have a strong love for Hardcore from this era, I haven't heard it until now. On days when all I want is to listen to bands from the early 90's...those bands that were just starting up when I was fully getting into Hardcore, and leaving Metal in the rear-view mirror for the next 15 years...Flagman is a perfect fit into that playlist.
Great 7". Saw them many times in the early 90's. Gapcore at it's finest.
ReplyDeleteI prefer their third 7", although it's the only one that doesn't come on color at all.
ReplyDeleteBTW, this one on Watermark also comes on green.