Back in May, after I watched a couple of records that I wanted sell for over $300, I was feeling a little dismayed at the thought of never being able to add them to my collection. I was told that those prices were higher than normal, and that I shouldn't give up hope. Here we are a couple months later, and while this Brotherhood 7 inch is a different pressing than the one I had originally been watching, I was still very excited to pick up this classic Hardcore record...and at what I would consider to be a reasonable price. After asking around, it looks as though my copy is missing the insert/lyric sheet, which was a major disappointment. So if anyone has the lyric sheet that they can scan and send to me, I'd really appreciate it. Friday, July 03, 2009
Won't Turn My Back
Back in May, after I watched a couple of records that I wanted sell for over $300, I was feeling a little dismayed at the thought of never being able to add them to my collection. I was told that those prices were higher than normal, and that I shouldn't give up hope. Here we are a couple months later, and while this Brotherhood 7 inch is a different pressing than the one I had originally been watching, I was still very excited to pick up this classic Hardcore record...and at what I would consider to be a reasonable price. After asking around, it looks as though my copy is missing the insert/lyric sheet, which was a major disappointment. So if anyone has the lyric sheet that they can scan and send to me, I'd really appreciate it.
Don't feel too bad,for some reason,I think a lot of these are missing lyric sheets. I had to buy another copy just to get one too. Amazing band, got to see them only once, but their show pretty much confirmed that HC was for me and I have never looked back. Best NW band ever.
ReplyDeleteAnother one sold on eBay last week, with a lyric sheet, and I almost bid on that one as well. Good to know that I'm not alone on the missing lyric sheet though.
ReplyDeleteI was going to bid on this one too.
ReplyDeleteI assume the one you missed was the 7" with the alt live sleeve? The bidding on that got insane. Went for way more than I could afford.
won this on ebay? Im pretty sure you bidded against me haha.
ReplyDeleteI remember my copy of this had "celtic frost oi! oi!" written on the record sleeve
ReplyDelete