Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Cut The Bullshit

If I was to make a list of my all time favorite hardcore records, I would have to include Harmed And Dangerous from Cut The Shit in there somewhere. There are records that made more of an impact, and there are records that are "better", but I never get tired of this album from Cut The Shit... it is angry... it has attitude... and it is a fucking fun time.
Once again, I find that collecting records from bands in the early 2000's is no sweat. This album is 18 years old, and I'm still able to buy a copy for well under $10. If kids were making investments and buying records like this with hopes that they could flip them years down the line and cash in, they msut be sorely disappointed.
Discogs lists this clear vinyl pressing as having a Gloom Record stamp on one of the labels and a cowboy boot stamp on the other. The labels on this one are obviously blank.
Ten years after picking up the white vinyl pressing, it feels good to finally add the clear vinyl to the collection.

No comments: