Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Four Year Circus

Good riddance Trump. We are done with your antics, hostility and arrogance. You managed to make every concern that I had when you first became president come true, so thanks for living up to my expectations. It is such a relief to not have to worry about what insane will come out of your mouth going forward, and if we are lucky, maybe today was the last time I had to argue with my dad on Facebook about supporting this fucker. While I don't belive that Biden will magically fix the systematic failures in America, the future is definitely brighter.
I was recently on Instagram and saw that someone posted a 25th anniversary pressing of the first Good Riddance album. The colored vinyl and silver foil for the band name on the cover looked amazing and I immediately started searching online for more info and where I could get my hands on one. I don't keep up with Fat Wreck releases and reissues so I was happy to find that they still had some in stock in their webstore, and I quickly grabbed one.
I'm not a big collector for Good Riddance records but there was a time when they were my favorite band, so I'm really happy to add this record to the collection. I don't really spend a lot of time with For God And Country these days, so this is a good reminder to listen to it more often.

No comments: