Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Testament Of Creation

Since Skolnick's return to Testament on guitar, the band have released an amazing string of albums. Over 30 years into it and Testament are still releasing uncompromising thrash albums that can stand up next to their 80's classics.

While I really enjoyed Testament's last album, Brotherhood Of The Snake, there were a couple of songs that were duds, so I was hoping that the band would crush from start to finish with the new one, Titans Of Creation.

Zero disappointments here. Some of these song jump out and grab me immediately, while I can tell that I am just going to appreciate this more and more with repeat listens. It will be interesting to see where this is going to land in my Top 10 list for the year.

The colored vinyl for this pressing is called "water element" and it looks fucking amazing. The pictures don't do the vinyl justice. I'm so glad that I picked up this version. 500 pressed.

No comments: