Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Reflections Of A Field Agent

Triple B was killing it last year. It seemed like every time I turned around they were releasing another killer record. Rolling though the start of 2020, I was still feeling the love and when they put up preorders for the Field Agent EP, I figured that I'd check it out.

Field Agent opened up the Triple B fest back in December, and while I really wasn't expecting much from this unknown band, I had a great time watching these kids live. When preorders went up, I was also really digging that cover art, so I didn't hesitate to grab one.

This is a cool six song 12", and similar to the One Step Closer vinyl, the b side is blank. Good stuff for when I want to spin some newer hardcore.

161 pressed on a nice looking purple swirl colored vinyl.

2 comments:

mcs said...

Wow. I'm really not sure what to make of that front cover.

Mike said...

Ha ha...I think it looks really cool!