Saturday, October 26, 2019

Slip Death

Triple B has been rolling in 2019. They have a ton of new releases this year, and I'm not sure if any other label can keep up with their production schedule. I've only been interested to grab a handful of new records from them this year, but I think that when all is said and done at the end of December, we are going to see those Triple B bands taking up a majority of the space in my Top 10 list. The latest record that I might have to find a spot for, is the new one from Antagonize.

The big draw for me with Antagonize is Aaron Bedard from Bane on vocals. Sure the other guys have been in various bands, but I'm here for Bedard...and this record does not disappoint. I mean, this is no Bane, but for a hardcore record in 2019, it is still pretty fucking good.

After releasing their cassette demo last year, it is good to see Antagonize release a proper record this year, because as good as that demo is, I'm not buying into the cassette game.

Green with black splatter is limited to 200.

No comments: