Saturday, April 06, 2019

Green Combat Labels Are Calling

I love those green label pressings for Combat Records, and while I've been slow to hunt them down, it is still very exciting when I finally add another one to the collection.

The first couple of Savatage records are some of my favorite metal albums of all time, so it is crazy that it has take me this long to finally get my hands on a copy of The Dungeons Are Calling. This six song EP is fucking perfect from start to finish, and with the record 35 years old, it is amazing how much I still get a charge when listening to this.

Picked this up off Discogs, and after seeing a bunch of copies listed with ringwear or a promo cut, once I saw this one listed with the cover described as "near perfect" I didn't hesitate to grab it for myself.

No comments: