Saturday, February 16, 2019

The Sweet Teens

Buying those Jethro Tull picture sleeve singles really gave me an appreciation for those things. I don't know what it is about them, but I've suddenly fallen in love with them. At one time, I gained interest in them when there was an exclusive b-side track that didn't show up on the album, but after my Jethro Tull shopping spree, even that wasn't a huge draw for me. I just loved the way that the singles looked with the unique sleeve. They just seemed cool to own.

When I was picking up the last Jethro Tull single, I checked what else the seller had to offer, and seeing the single from The Sweet, I quickly added it to my cart before checking out. I mean it was less than five dollars, so it was a cheap pick up, and well, I was still riding a single high.

I have had the Sweet Fanny Adams album from The Sweet on my want list for a few years now...UK pressing obviously...but I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. This single for The Six Teens will have to hold me over for now.

No comments: