Friday, May 25, 2018

Forever A Universal Tribe

A couple months ago, Turnstile played their record release show for their new album Time & Space. I was locked away in my house, avoiding people, listening to records and reading a book. Another wild night. I always keep the ringer turned off on my phone, because well, no one should ever need to get in touch with me that urgently...I'll get your message on my terms, goddamnit. Well, when I happened to check my phone that night, I had a message from a friend asking if I wanted a record release pressing. Holy fuck, yes!

Dude has hooked me up with a record release pressing for Angel Du$t and the last Turnstile 7 inch, so I was excited to add another to the collection.

I love the packaging on this. Nice looking insert for the record release, which has all the info from when and where the show was...it's numbered, and slides nicely into the slipcase for the album.

It looks like 700 were pressed on red vinyl for the Turnstile tour, but 200 of them were numbered with the special insert for the record release show.

I'm extremely thankful that this record was offered to me. I probably wouldn't have ever picked up a copy otherwise.

No comments: