Sunday, April 16, 2017

Search Party

When I posted about the new Search 7 inch last month, I mentioned that it could possibly be one of my favorite records of 2017. So imagine my good fortune when a fellow blogger and amazing dude managed to score me a copy of the record release pressing.

There was no way that I was going to be able to get to this show, so having Chris put forth the effort to grab an extra copy for me, really means a lot. To not have to chase one of these down, and fight over it on eBay with the rest of the nerds...well, there isn't a price tag that you can put on something like that.

It is amazing how much of an impact a simple color change on the cover can be. I love that they didn't use a rip off cover for this. Just a change from blue to red. Looks great!

Hand numbered and limited to 60, so having one of these is kind of a big deal.

Nice touch including the show flier and stamping the date of the show on the inside cover.

When I first posted about the new Search record, I joked about how long it was going to take for REV to do a second pressing for this new release. Here is our answer...just a couple of months, and we get a second press on green. Thanks...I'll take one. 400 pressed.

No comments: