Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Sound And Fury

I was stubborn last year. I'll admit it. I spent a lot of time stuck in the past, and I resisted some newer Hardcore releases. When Fury released Paramount, I just couldn't be bothered. Even though I enjoyed the Fury 7 inch from a couple of years ago, I just couldn't get myself to pay attention when their new album was released. This record was getting tons of praise all over the place, but I had very little time for new Hardcore bands in 2016.

My mindset changed recently. After spinning the new record from Search, it put me in the mood for some newer Hardcore bands. One of the first records that came to mind was that Fury album that seemed to get a lot of hype last year.

I don't know if it would have cracked my Top 10 list for the year, but this is still a solid Hardcore record. Lyrics with meaning, passionate and intense...pure Hardcore. I'm really liking this.

500 pressed on clear purple vinyl.

No comments: