Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lord Of The Blood Ceremony

Since discovering Blood Ceremony in 2011, with their sophomore album, Living With The Ancients, the band just absolutely blow me away with every new release. Even with their last album, The Eldritch Dark, I was completely floored that they were releasing something that good.

With their fourth album, I figured that Blood Ceremony was going to start to get stale. They couldn't keep their streak of greatness going for this long, could they?

As soon as I heard the preview track, The Devil's Widow, all doubts were erased. The band still sounds incredibly powerful, and have hooks and melodies for days. As soon as I heard that song, I knew that I was going to have to make a run at the Die Hard pressing, no matter the cost.

Man, there is just something special about owning clear vinyl pressings from Rise Above.

Rise Above knocks it out of the park again with their Die Hard box set pressing for the new Blood Ceremony album. Great looking box, clear vinyl, silver printed turntable slipmat, screen printed poster, and a giant bookmark. Limited to 150. Quality.

1 comment:

Sean said...

really love this band but sourcing their LP's in Australia is nearly impossible without paying a lot for postage from an international seller. hope to score some stuff (namely the new LP and Eldritch Dark) on an upcoming trip to Japan!