Friday, March 25, 2016

Twelve Inches Of Hardcore For Hardcore

The final piece in my REVHQ shopping spree, and another piece of black vinyl because I couldn't be bothered to get off my ass when initial pre-orders were announced.

When Sandwell let me know that Quality Control HQ, I couldn't be bothered. I was in a Heavy Metal state of mind, and I had no desire to purchase a 12 inch repress of a Hardcore record that I already owned 5 different pressings for as a 7 inch.

It was far too easy for me to just add another $11 record to the cart when I was shopping at REVHQ, and now I wish that I'd just grabbed the color vinyl pre-order when I had the opportunity. Either way, these songs still hold up, and Quality Control did a great job packaging this.

1 comment:

J@screamingforrecords said...

Same story here - picked it up on black long after the event. Ah well