Friday, September 11, 2015

We Buy Or We Die

Earlier this year, I picked up the test press for the new Done Dying album, We Dream Or We Die...therefore, it was a foregone conclusion that I'd be picking up any and all available pressings when the album was actually released.

While I can't say that I enjoy the design of the cover at all...I don't know, it seems to have a modern metal feel to it that just doesn't sit right with me...the songs on the album, on the other hand, are great. Just straight ahead, no frills hardcore...and how cool is it to see the Workshed logo on the back of a record again?

250 pressed on grey, and 250 on blue vinyl.

Seems like a good time to get a "family photo" of the Done Dying collection. Only missing the test press of the Reaper Records release.

No comments: