Thursday, February 26, 2015

REACT! Week - Part 3 : Keep It Clear Test

Last year, React! released the Keep It Clear discography. While I really liked the band when I heard their 7 inch back in 2009, I'd kind of forgotten how good they were. This discography was a great reminder.

Ev from React! dropped me a line a few weeks back, asking if I was interested in any of the rarities that he had available. React! has a lot of great records on deck for 2015, and if I could help fund that by buying a couple of test pressings...count me in for doing my part.

I had a few options to choose from, and narrowing it down to just a couple that I could afford was no easy task. After sweating it for a day or so, I made a decision and got back to Ev on what I wanted...one of them being the test pressing of the Keep It Clear LP.

12/24. Xmas Eve.

Nice simple design...similar to the original front cover for the LP. Heavy duty black dust cover, spraypainted KIC across the front with stamped, hand numbered labels. Solid.

1 comment:

Nico said...

Awesome! Still waiting for my copy to arrive.