Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Knocked Down

Back when I picked up those Worn Thin records from eBay's dollar bin, that same seller also had some other Youngblood vinyl that I had my eye on. In the end, I needed to open my wallet a bit wider for the Lights Out vinyl that I needed, and in my effort to get out as cheap as possible, I only walked away with one other record.

I really wasn't that familiar with Knockdown. I have their discography CD that Youngblood threw in for free with one of my orders a few years ago, but for one reason or another, I never spent much time listening to it. Still, we are talking Youngblood here, so when I saw the opportunity to grab this record for a dollar, I took it.

Money well spent, because I'm loving this 7 inch. A great blend of Negative Approach and Youth Of Today.

300 pressed on clear vinyl.

No comments: