Friday, February 14, 2014

REV Catch Up

The REV repress machine can be overwhelming. I refuse to get sucked into buying every record they press, but there are still a bunch that I feel the need to keep up with. I didn't immediately jump when some recent ones were posted, and then lost track of which ones I still needed. I hope I caught most of them with this latest order.

It's Youth Of Today, and although I didn't start buying YOT vinyl until REV started mass producing these reissues, I've vowed to not miss any of them. Someday, I'll work on a few pressings that I missed the first time around.

I wouldn't have guessed it, but this blue vinyl looks great. Nice match to the blue lettering from the cover.

Chain Of Strength falls into the same category as Youth Of Today. I've ignored vinyl for this band for too long...never again. One of the best bands ever.

In My Eyes is one of the few bands that I have a complete collection for, so it's not like I'm going to let any new pressings slip me by. I'm still not a fan of the new labels for this album, but hey, if you want the original labels, buy the original pressing.

While picking up these new pressings, I figured that it was time to finally grab the green vinyl for the new Down To Nothing album. I was nervous that I was going to open this and find it was on blue vinyl.

There, I'm now caught up...oh fuck...what do you mean REV just repressed more of their classic catalog? Damn.

No comments: