Friday, October 11, 2013

Deal With Backtrack

When I first decided to check out Backtrack a couple years ago, I was a bit hesitant. I had seen them at the Triple B Showcase, and the dance floor for their set was dominated by meatheads that seemed like they were out to prove how tough they were. Not my scene at all, and I was turned off. Thankfully, I still gave their Darker Half album a chance, because that thing is great.

I've been meaning to pick up their Deal With The Devil 7 inch for a while now. When I was picking up the new Downpresser, I saw that 6131 had it available, so I added one to the cart. It is too easy to add "just one more record" to the cart when shopping online.

This 7 inch isn't nearly as strong as the Darker Half LP, but it is still pretty good.

The red vinyl pressing isn't that limited, but I'm still happy to finally have a copy of this in the collection.

No comments: